I Feel Like Liquid
I am curious if anybody gets anything personally significant to them out of this, but, so the game isn't a totally bleak and obtuse experience, here is my explanation:
Recently my grandmother had her 2nd stroke and it has severely impacted her ability to comprehend her surroundings, speak, or have any real independence. She has said in the past that she would not want to live given these circumstances but she can no longer give verbal consent to an assisted suicide given her non-linear manner of speech and general confusion. Once, after she had forgotten where and when she was, in the calm following her panic attack, it seemed to me she had given in to her situation and basically resigned to wait for death complacently. At this point she did actually say the line "I feel like liquid and that's what I want".
- "diving duck" by Mostly Dans [CC BY 2.0]
- "Duck Diving" by theclyde [CC BY-NC 2.0]
- "Shotgun!" by elbragon [CC BY 2.0]
- "shotgun sounds" by lensflare8642 [CC0 1.0]
- "Thunderstorm Ambience" by chrscrwfrd18 [CC0 1.0]
- "Pond Morning Ambience" by tyballer92 [CC0 1.0]
- "Eerie Drone 1" by michalwa2003 [CC BY 4.0]
- "flapping thud w13s61" by Setuniman [CC BY 4.0]
- "splash7.wav" by tran5ient [CC0 1.0]
- "crash6.wav" by collinb1000 [CC0 1.0]
All images and sounds were editted.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.